Saturday, July 11, 2009

Do you have Deal to share with Moms?

Hi Moms,

First of all I want to commend all of you for being a MOM. I lost my mother 10 years ago due to a car accident. She is so missed.

When I found out I was pregnant my feelings were so overwhelming. The first thing I did was create an online survey to all of my friends asking them all for advice. This helped me from having to read tons of books. The next thing I did was join a Mom's group at my church through an organization called Intentional Moms. LOVED IT! Finally once CJ arrived I engaged my entire community to help me to engage my child. However, it was challenging for me to engage him without spending tons of money. So, I did EXTENSIVE research on DEALS4MOMS in the South Florida area. Three weeks ago www.deals4moms.org was launched.

If you have a deal to share or feedback on any of the deals on our website please let me know.

Again, KUDOS to all of you for being a MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment